NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.
1. Contest Period: The ANTI SOCIAL SOCIAL CLUB Design Contest (the “Contest”) begins 8:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on August 22, 2023 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on August 28, 2023 (the “Contest Period”).
2. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older. For purposes of the Contest and these Official Rules, the person submitting the Entry (as defined below) is considered the “Entrant.” Employees of Get Weird, LLC (“Sponsor”), their respective affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, divisions, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively “Sponsor and Related Parties”), and each of their respective employees, shareholders, directors, officers, members and agents and their immediate family members spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate or win. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Void where prohibited by law and subject to all federal, state, and local laws.
3. How To Enter: To enter, submit your design of a ANTI SOCIAL SOCIAL CLUB t-shirt via email to email@example.com (a “Submission”). There is a limit of one (1) Submission per Entrant for the entire Contest Period. Submissions must be in English and must conform to the specifications outlined in these rules. By entering, you understand that your Submission in its entirety or portion thereof may (in Sponsor’s sole discretion) be printed, manufactured and sold as part of the ANTI SSOCIAL SOCIAL CLUB capsule collection to be offered for sale on or about September 9, 2023 and posted on websites, Social Media sites and/or other Sponsor-selected media. Normal data/Internet access and usage charges imposed by Entrants’ online/phone service will apply. Instagram is not a sponsor of this Contest and you are providing your information to Sponsor and not Instagram.
4. Submission Requirements:
a. All Submissions must follow the following file format:
Entries should be submitted on a black or white blank t-shirt;
File Format: Adobe Illustrator;
All supplied artwork must be set up at the exact imprint size: FRONT/BACK, Max sizing: 14" WIDE x 16” High;
Vector based Art
Create font outlines (if applicable).
Select all applicable Pantone Color.
Artwork must be presented on a transparent background
Artwork (jpg, jpeg, png, tif, bmp, gif) must originate at 300 DPI – set up to the suggested imprint size.
Bitmap files must be submitted at 600 DPI - set up to the suggested imprint size.
If Artwork contains Vector based & linked images, please make sure you include the images disc.
If Files are set up in Photoshop as single hit, please make sure each color has it’s own layer
b. Submissions must not contain obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory or inappropriate text or images including acts of violence or acts that appear to cause harm or are illegal/dangerous, as determined at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Any Submission or portion thereof that is, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory, highlights brand in a negative way, contains any third party materials, or otherwise violates or infringes (or may infringe) any copyright (including any music that you do not have the rights or license to use), trademark, logo, mark that identifies a brand or other proprietary right of any person living or deceased (including, but not limited to, rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity, or is otherwise objectionable, will not be considered and may disqualify the Entrant. If any person or people are depicted in your video, if applicable, you must have permission from them to be included and they must be 18+. Entrants may not copy or otherwise plagiarize their Submission from any source. Sponsor has the sole discretion to determine whether a Submission qualifies. All Submissions must be the sole, original work of the Entrants.
5. Grant of License. By submitting a Submission, you hereby grant the Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, assigns, licensees, designees and legal representatives the irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide digital and other rights to use, reproduce, edit, market, store, distribute, have distributed, publicly and privately display, communicate, publicly and privately perform, transmit, have transmitted, create derivative works based upon, and promote the Submissions or excerpts of Submissions (as such may be edited and modified by the Sponsor at its discretion) for editorial, commercial, promotional and all other purposes (including posting on Sponsor-affiliated websites, Social Media sites and/or other Sponsor-selected media). Automated, script, macro or robotic Submissions will be disqualified. Any Submission not in compliance with the above and does not meet the Site’s requirements will be disqualified.
6. Finalists, Judging and Winner Notification: Submissions will be judged by a Sponsor-selected panel of judges (“Judges”) on or about August 29, 2023. Submissions will be judged based on the following criteria: 40% Originality/Creativity; 40% Passion/Enthusiasm; and 20% Brand Appropriateness (the “Judging Criteria”), to determine the sixteen (16) finalists (“Finalists”), subject to verification. On or about September 1, 2023, the Finalists will be revealed to the public (the “ASSC Community”) via an Instagram story poll (the “Poll) in order for the ASSC Community to vote on the four (4) grand prize winners (“Grand Prize Winners”). The Poll will begin 8:00 a.m. PT on September 1, 2023 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on September 4, 2023 (the “Poll Period”). The Grand Prize Winners will be determined by the total eligible votes received during the Poll Period; with the first (1st) place Grand Prize Winner being the Finalist that received the most votes via the Poll, the second (2nd) place Grand Prize Winner being the Finalist that received the second most votes via the Poll, the third (3rd) place Grand Prize Winner being the Finalist that received the third most votes via the Poll and the fourth (4th) place Grand Prize Winner being the Finalist that received the fourth most votes via the Poll. Judges’ decisions are final with respect to all matters relating to the Contest. On By participating, Entrants agree to the Official Rules and the decisions of the Judges, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
7. OWNERSHIP. GRAND PRIZE WINNER(S) UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT THE WINNING SUBMISSION(S) SHALL BECOME THE PROPERTY OF SPONSOR, AND GRAND PRIZE WINNER(S) HEREBY ASSIGN ALL RIGHT, TITLE AND INTEREST IN AND TO THEIR SUBMISSION FOR SPONSOR TO USE FOR ANY COMMERCIAL PURPOSE IT CHOOSES WITHOUT ANY COMPENSATION TO THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER OTHER THAN THE AWARDING OF THE PRIZE. FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, (I) GRAND PRIZE WINNER(S) AGREE THAT THEIR SUBMISSION(S) SHALL BE CONSIDERED A “WORK MADE FOR HIRE” UNDER ALL APPLICABLE LAWS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO COPYRIGHT LAW, (II) THAT GRAND PRIZE WINNER(S) SHALL HAVE NO RIGHTS TO THEIR SUBMISSION ONCE SUBMITTED AND CHOSEN AS A WINNER IN THE CONTEST, (III) THAT SPONOR MAY USE SUCH SUBMISSION, AND ANY DERIVATIVE WORK USING OR INCORPORATING THE SUBMISSION, FOR ANY PURPOSE, AND (IV) GRAND PRIZE WINNER(S) SHALL HAVE NO RIGHT TO ANY COMPENSATION RESULTING FROM SALES OF PRODUCTS USING THE SUBMISSION. GRAND PRIZE WINNER(S) ALSO AGREE TO EXECUTE ANY DOCUMENTATION REQUESTED BY SPONSOR TO CONVEY SUCH OWNERSHIP RIGHTS TO SPONSOR. GRAND PRIZE WINNER(S) FURTHER AGREE TO WAIVE ANY MORAL RIGHTS IN AND TO THEIR WINNING SUBMISSION.
8. Grand Prize: A total of four (4) Prizes will be awarded, each consisting of: (i) 1st Place Grand Prize Winner will receive three thousand united states dollars ($3,000 USD) and the applicable Submission will be printed, manufactured, marketed and sold as part of the Drop; (ii) 2nd Place Grand Prize Winner will receive two thousand united states dollars ($2,000 USD) and the applicable Submission will be printed, manufactured, marketed and sold as part of the Drop, (iii) 3rd Place Grand Prize Winner will receive one thousand five hundred united states dollars ($1,500 USD) and the applicable Submission will be printed, manufactured, marketed and sold as part of the Drop and (iv) 4th Place Grand Prize Winner will receive one thousand united states dollars ($1,000 USD) and the applicable Submission will be printed, manufactured, marketed and sold as part of the Drop. All taxes are the responsibility of the winners and winners will be required to provide their social security numbers for tax reporting purposes. While all Prizes are intended to be awarded, the actual number of Prizes will depend on the number of eligible Submissions received.
9. General Rules: Each potential Grand Prize winner will be required to sign and return, a Declaration of Eligibility and Liability Release, tax documents, and except where prohibited, publicity release and assignment of rights (“Declaration”), within forty eight (48) hours of notification in order to be confirmed as a Grand Prize winner. If Entrant fails to return the completed Declaration within forty-eight (48) hours, Declaration is returned as undeliverable, Entrant shall be deemed to be ineligible, the Prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential Grand Prize winner will be determined. Declaration will be sent to the Entrant via email. Return of prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate determination. Grand Prize winners and all Entrants, as a condition of entry into the Contest, agree to release Sponsor and its Related Parties, each of their respective agencies, parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, agents, assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of this Contest (collectively the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with participation in the creation of or submitting a Submission or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Contest, the receipt, ownership or use of prizes awarded or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of the prizes. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use Grand Prize winners’ names, likenesses, and Submissions for promotional purposes (including any possible public relations opportunities) without further compensation except where prohibited by law. By participating in the Contest, Entrants and Grand Prize winners agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Judges. The Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Submissions in the Contest or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with the Contest. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry or the operation of the Contest; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the Entrant. “Authorized account holder” of an email address is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet Access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, then the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel the Contest and determine the Grand Prize winners from among all eligible Submissions received prior to the end of the Contest Period, based on the Judging Criteria listed above. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued in accordance with law by a duly authorized representative of Sponsor. You hereby represent and warrant that you have read these Official Rules and are fully familiar with its contents. Submissions generated by script or bot are not eligible. As a condition of entering the Contest, Entrant/Grand Prize winners agree that: 1) under no circumstance will Entrant/Grand Prize winner be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for out-of-pocket expenses; 2) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and 3) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees.
10. Conditions: Entrants acknowledge and agree that Sponsor has the right to edit, adapt, modify, reproduce, promote and otherwise use the Submission in any way it sees fit in connection with advertising in any medium, throughout the world, in perpetuity. Entrant/Grand Prize winners/those depicted shall have no right to review or approve edits, alterations or modifications, and the Entrant/Grand Prize winners waive the benefit of any provision of law known as “moral rights.” No information regarding Submissions or judging will be disclosed to any third party not involved in the conduct of the Contest. By submitting a Submission, you represent: (a) that the Submission is your own original work that has not previously been published or publicly shown or won a prize or award; and (b) any and all rights to the Submission belong to you and the Submission does not infringe, misappropriate or violate the rights of any third party. Further, any Submissions that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, deems to be inappropriate for publication will not be considered.
12. Winners List: For the names of the Grand Prize winners, available after September 5, 2023, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope, to: Get Weird, LLC, c/o Marquee Brands LLC, 330 West 34th Street, 15th Floor, New York, NY, re: ANTI SOCIAL SOCIAL CLUB Design Contest Winners.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is Get Weird, LLC.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.