WIN TICKETS TO COMPLEXCON SWEEPSTAKES
ANTI SOCIAL SOCIAL CLUB’S WIN TICKETS TO COMPLEXCON SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- SPONSOR: Get Weird, LLC, doing business as: Anti Social Social Club,330 W 34th Street, 15th Floor, New York, NY 10001 (individually and collectively, “Sponsor”).
- ELIGIBILITY:The Gift Card Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia), age 18 or older at time of entry (collectively referred here after as the “Entrant” and/or “you”). Employees, officers, directors, agents of the Sponsor and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, vendors, licensees, advertising, promotions, and/or public relations agencies doing business with any of the above, and any other individual or company involved in the development or execution of the Sweepstakes (collectively the “Sweepstakes Parties”) or a family member of any such employee (spouse, parents, siblings and children, regardless of where they reside) or individuals living in the same household of such employees (whether or not related) are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. Participation constitutes full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules (“Official Rules”) and the decisions of Sponsor which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
- SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes Entry Period begins on November 7, 2023 at 5:00 pm ET and ends on November 13, 2023 at 11:50 am ET (“Entry Period”). All times referred to in these Official Rules are Eastern Time (“ET”). No entry will be accepted after 11:59 ET on November 13, 2023.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter, all of the following requirements must be satisfied no later than the expiration of the Entry Period:
- You follow @antisocialsocialclub on Instagram and like the post announcing the Sweepstakes (the “Post”);
- You tag the friend you want to bring with you to ComplexCon (“Companion”) in the comment section of the Post;
- The Companion follows @antisocialsocialclub on Instagram and likes the Post; and
- Both you and the Companion must be signed up for Anti Social Social Club’s SMS Club by texting “JOIN” to 25142.
Only complete and valid entries as determined by the Sponsor and/or its agent will be eligible.
- ODDS:Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
- PRIZES: Sponsor will award ten (10) Grand Prize packages, each package consisting of two (2) two-day complimentary tickets to ComplexCon (the “Grand Prize”). Total ARV of the Grand Prize: $420 USD.
The complementary tickets are subject to the terms and conditions governing it. The Grand Prize is non-transferable, non-assignable except to a surviving spouse and cannot be redeemed for cash. No substitution for any prize is permitted except if a prize is unavailable, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Limit: one (1) prize per winner/household. All taxes, fees, federal, state, local or other expenses relating to the use, acceptance and possession of the Grand Prize are the sole responsibility of each winner, if any.
- WINNER DETERMINATION & NOTIFICATION:Each potential winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about November 13, 2023 from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Exact timing of the Grand Prize winner’s selection will be at the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor. All random drawings will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Each potential winner will be notified by direct message to the Instagram account used to enter the Sweepstakes and he/she/they will be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability, and where permissible, a Publicity Release (collectively, “Affidavit/Release”), which must be received fully-executed within five (5) days of date printed of notification or he/she/they will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. If Affidavit/Release is returned as undeliverable, or if required Affidavit/Release is not returned by the deadline, or if Affidavit/Release is returned incomplete, or if a winner cannot accept the prize for any reason, or if a winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules; the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner may be selected in a separate random drawing from all non-winning eligible entries received. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the notification procedures in connection with the selection of an alternate winner, if any. Each winner will also be required to furnish his/her/their taxpayer identification number information by completing and submitting a W-9 Form before the awarding of any prize to comply with IRS tax reporting requirements. A potential winner is not a recipient of a prize until he/she/they has been verified or notified as a confirmed winner by the Sponsor.
- PUBLICITY:Except where prohibited, participation and acceptance of a prize in the Sweepstakes constitutes consent to Sponsor’s and its partners; and agents’ use of each winner’s name, likeness, photograph, entry, and/or hometown, for publicity, promotional and advertising purposes in any media now known or hereinafter known, worldwide, in perpetuity without further notice, permission, approval, payment or consideration.
- RELEASE: By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree on behalf of yourself and your heirs, executors, and administrators to: (a) release and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, licensees, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and partners and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from your participation in the Promotion and/or your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of a prize or any portion thereof (if you are determined a winner); (b) to indemnify Released Parties from any and all liability resulting or arising from your failure to comply with these Official Rules or a breach of any of your representations and warranties; and (c) to hereby acknowledge that Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including express warranties provided exclusively by a prize supplier that are sent along with such prize.
- GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its absolute and sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize(s) (per the winner determination procedures in these Official Rules) from among the eligible Entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:The Released Parties are not responsible for: (i) incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrants, publishing errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (iv) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (v) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or useor misuse of a prize. If for any reason an entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if possible. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, EACH ENTRANT AND WINNER(S) COVENANT NOT TO SUE ANY RELEASED PARTIES OR CAUSE THEM TO BE SUED REGARDING ANY MATTER RELEASED ABOVE; AND FURTHER COVENANT NOT TO DISAFFIRM, LIMIT OR RESCIND ANY OTHER RELEASES IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. A WAIVER BY ONE OR MORE OF THE SWEEPSTAKES PARTIES OF ANY TERM IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OF ANY OTHER PROVISION. IF ANY ITEM OR PROVISION CONTAINED IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR ANY PART THEREOF IS DECLARED OR BECOMES UNENFORCEABLE, INVALID OR ILLEGAL FOR ANY REASON, ALL OTHER TERMS AND PROVISIONS OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL REMAIN IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT AS IF EXECUTED WITHOUT THE OFFENDING PROVISION APPEARING THEREIN.
- DISPUTES:Except where prohibited, each Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, issues, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded (if Entrant is determined a winner) shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the by the appropriate federal or state court of the State of New York, U.S.A.; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ or legal fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will an Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and/or questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, U.S.A. without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York, U.S.A. or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York, U.S.A.
By participating in this Sweepstakes, each Entrant expressively waives and relinquishes all rights and benefits afforded by California Civil Code 1542 and does so understanding and acknowledging the significance of this waiver. Section 1542 states as follows: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS THAT THE CREDITOR OR RELEASING PARTY DID NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE AND THAT, IF KNOWN, BY HIM OR HER, WOULD HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR OR THE RELEASED PARTIES.”
- SWEEPSTAKES RESULTS:For a copy of these Official Rules or the names of the winner of the Sweepstakes, mail a request to Get Weird, LLC, d/b/a Anti Social Social Club, 330 W 34th Street, 15th Floor, New York, NY 10001 within ninety (90) days of the end of the Sweepstakes. Please specify the name of the promotion in the request.